The registered office of Prudential International is in Ireland at Montague House, Adelaide Road, Dublin 2. Prudential International is a marketing name of Prudential International Assurance plc, a life insurance undertaking operating from the Republic of Ireland. Registration No. 209956. Prudential International Assurance plc is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and in the context of its UK regulated activities only, is deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website. Prudential International is part of the same corporate group as The Prudential Assurance Company Limited. The Prudential Assurance Company Limited and Prudential International are direct and indirect subsidiaries respectively of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom. The Prudential Assurance Company Limited is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc, a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or Prudential plc, an international group incorporated in the United Kingdom.
This website contains names and logos which are trademarks of M&G plc. Any use of any of these names and logos would constitute an infringement of those trademarks and is thus forbidden.
Except where stated otherwise, the contents of this website are based on Prudential International's interpretation of the relevant country's taxation law and practice as at the date appearing at the foot of each relevant page.
While we believe this interpretation is correct, we can give no guarantee that tax reliefs and the tax treatment of funds will remain the same in the future. The value of any tax reliefs will depend on individual financial circumstances and the country of residence. You are advised to consult your professional financial adviser.
Some products detailed on this website are only available to persons in certain named countries. Your local legislation may not permit us to offer products for you in your own country. Please check with your professional financial adviser as to whether such products are available in the country in which you are resident.
Prudential International does not offer investment advice on the merits or suitability of Prudential International's products and no information contained within this website should be construed as such. You are advised to consult a professional financial adviser before applying for any product.
Access to this website is confirmation that you have understood and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions (and documents referred to therein) govern your use of this website. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The information published on the Prudential International Assurance plc website is provided as a convenience to visitors and should be used for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice.
Prudential International Assurance plc is registered in Ireland. Registered Office at Montague House, Adelaide Road, Dublin 2. Registered number 209956. Prudential International Assurance plc (trading as Prudential International) is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Whilst Prudential International Assurance plc endeavours to ensure that the information contained on its website is current, accurate and complete at the date of publication, no guarantees, conditions, representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. Prudential International Assurance plc excludes liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor for liability for fraud or misrepresentation or other liability that cannot be excluded under applicable law. Content and information provided by third parties other than Prudential International Assurance plc is identified clearly where it appears. We publish this content as supplied to us and are not responsible for its accuracy or timeliness. You must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting upon it. In addition, no representation or warranty is given as to the freedom of this website from errors, defects, viruses or other malicious programs or macros.
Links from this website exist for convenience and information only and Prudential International Assurance plc accepts no responsibility or liability for the use of or information contained on any such site. The existence of a link to another website does not imply or express endorsement of its provider, product or services by Prudential International Assurance plc. Links to this website are not permitted without the prior written consent of Prudential International Assurance plc. You are not permitted to upload any information on this website without the prior written consent of Prudential International Assurance plc. You must not misuse our site by introducing viruses or other malicious technology or material.
4. Copyright Notice
The entire contents of this website and all therein are the property of Prudential International Assurance plc except where otherwise indicated by a third party's proprietary notice and are subject to copyright with all rights reserved.
Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published on any page, you may download or print individual sections of the website for personal use and information only provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), modify, decompile, disassemble or transmit or use for any commercial purpose whatsoever any information from this website without contacting Prudential International Assurance plc or the relevant party and obtaining their prior written consent.
5. Potential Investors
No information contained in this website should be construed as an offer or invitation to invest in any product of Prudential International Assurance plc, in particular in the Republic of Ireland. The information is for your general use only and is not intended for your specific requirements. Potential investors should be aware that past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance. Potential investors should seek independent financial advice prior to any investment decision.
7. Applicable Law
This website is established according to and is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland. It is irrevocably agreed that the courts of the Republic of Ireland are to have jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or any other content of the Website.
To the extent that any part of these conditions of use is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such part shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms all of which shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by law.
Use of Information
The pages on the website ("the website") are published by Prudential International Assurance plc ("us" or "we").
We will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them. Examples of such information are:
- Your name
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your occupation
The information collected will be used to send you the information you have requested and to provide information that may be useful to you.
We may share non-personal aggregate statistics (group) data about our site visitors' traffic patterns with partners or other parties. However, we do not sell or share any information about individual users.
In addition to the company's safeguards, your personal data is protected in Ireland by the Data Protection Act 2018. This provides amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should be kept up to date, where necessary, and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies.
Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
Prudential International Assurance plc treats all the data held with the utmost care and security. Any details you give will remain completely confidential.
What is a cookie?
There are two primary categories of cookies:
- Essential (or Strictly Necessary) – those cookies required to make this online service work for you or cookies that store information relating to regulatory questions (E.g., Are you a private or professional investor?)
- Non-essential – all other cookies
- PIA and M&G Plc require consent from the user for non-essential cookies to be placed on a device.
- Cookie consent is required for each distinct purpose for which non-essential cookies are used (see Cookie Categories below)
- Cookie consent is captured on an initial visit to this website and expires after 1 year.
- Cookie consent preferences can be amended at any time by visiting this page (please see the Cookie Settings button below).
Cookies have an expiry period. They are created and store data for a specific period of time.
- Session cookies – a cookie that is stored temporarily and expires after your session (or visit) or when you close the browser.
- Persistent cookies – a cookie that persists for a specific period of time beyond a session (or visit). Persistent cookies typically contain preferences or choices that are required to persist across multiple sessions. 7 days, 30 days & 1 year are examples of persistent cookie expiry periods.
This website uses both session and persistent cookies.
Cookies are classified as first party or third party.
- First party cookies are placed from the domain of the website visited.
- Third party cookies are placed from domains different to the website visited. They are traditionally from 3rd party technologies or services used on the website.
This website uses both first party and third party cookies.
The cookies used on this website fall into the following categories.
- Strictly Necessary - these cookies are required to make this digital service work for you. They will also store information relating to regulatory questions. E.g., Are you a private or professional investor?
- Performance - these cookies are used by digital analytics technologies and collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use this website. The data collected is used by us to understand website traffic sources, user browsing behaviour & drive design change.
- Functionality - these cookies enable the website to test new website designs and provide personalised experiences based on user browsing activity.
- Targeting – these cookies are used to provide more relevant advertising when you visit external websites.
- Social Media - these cookies will be set by any social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content. This could potentially impact content and messages you see on other websites you visit. Please visit the respective Social Media sites for details of their cookie policies.
Cookies we use on our website
This table details the cookies which may be set on your device when using this website.